Thursday 23 July 2015

My new channel for Kpop DIY tutorials :)

HI GUYSSSSSS!
I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME A LONG TIME TO UPDATE BUT I FELL ILL FOR LIKE 2 AND A HALF WEEKS AND THEN I HAD THIS SUMMER SCHOOL COURSE FOR HALF A CREDIT AND I WAS JUST OVERWHELMED BY ALL THE COMEBACKS AND PANDA TAO *sobs* AND YEA HEHEHE

Sorry, hehehe I'm just super excited to show you my new channel omg it'd be AMAZING if you drop a comment to say hi or something and maybe even subscribe~ ouuuh >.< who knows?~



OH OH OH I'M ALSO SUPER EXCITED FOR KEY'S KNOWHOW LIKE I CAN WATCH HIM ALLLLL DAY HE HAS THE BEST VLOG CHANNEL EVER LMAO XD

Okay okay, now for my YouTube channel....

This is sorta what it looks like if you're using a computer.

And I have already uploaded a few simple tutorial so you can check those out.
IMPORTANT: The videos are in Arabic but if you turn on your CC Captions thingy, English subtitles will appear! HOORAY TO TECHNOLOGY!!! 
Think of it as if you're watching a Korean Drama or a variety show or something xD


AND OH MY! HOW CAN I FORGET TO INFORM YOU -IF YOU DON'T ALREADY KNOW- THAT iKON WILL DEBUT ON SEPTEMBER 15th!!!!! BETTER START SAVING UP MONEY FOR MERCH MERCH MERCH~!!! Here is the full article *they still used Team B's pic ><*


ANYWAYS HERE ARE MY VIDEOS :)





Until next time,
xoxo


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com