Tuesday 14 April 2015

The Face Shop - Acai Berry Mask Review



I haven't used a face mask for about 2 weeks and I just felt like I needed to get back on it.
The Face Shop is currently holding a buy 10 get 5 free sale on all their Real Nature face masks. It sounded pretty tempting to me to be honest, and the Acai Berry mask seemed to be one of my new collection!
I used this mask tonight, actually. Right after I did some blogilates.


Acai berry has vitamins like A,
C and E that can help in the regeneration of your skin. Its unique properties help your skin glow and look healthy and young!


I stupidly didn't take a pic of the back =.=
Description:
1 single-use Face Mask

This mask sheet contains acai berry extract with firming and moisturizing properties.

 
On the back:
 
This mask contains a serum with moisturizing and nourishing properties to leave skin soft and healthy looking.

I thought the package looked delicious with the acai berries looking so fresh -eww, not that I'd actually eat that >.<-

The sheet was soaked with serum, that at the end, I poured the extra serum into a spray bottle to use when I run out of serum.



The sheet fit perfectly to my face and it smelled really good. More grape/blueberry-ish than acai, though.
I left it on my skin to get absorbed for about 10-12 minutes and watched Weekly Idol; the first time EXO was there, as OT12 during the WOLF era. God, how hard it was to not smile or laugh with the mask on xD

After I took it off, I tapped the excess serum into my face and neck.
My face didn't feel sticky at all, unlike lots of the Face Shop's masks.

My skin also definitely felt moisturized. Although I used it just today, I have used it once in the past and I could say that it has a medium-ish firming effect.


YAYs:
  • Not sticky.
  • Smells really good.
  • Won't irritate the skin.
  • Moisturizing, Brightening and calming.
  • Nice package.

BOOs:
  • Not the most effective mask.

Would I repurchase?
I won't go as far as YES. Maybe.

Rate:
☆☆☆/☆☆☆☆☆

To be honest, I don't think it's the best mask ever so I won't go for 5 stars. I mean, it sure did moisturize and kinda brighten my skin, it also wasn't irritating at all! But I was looking for firming more than anything in this mask and I guess my expectations were too high >.<

Hope this helps... If you've used it in the past, was it firming? Maybe it wasn't firming on my skin but might have a stronger effect on yours... Who knows?


Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com