Thursday 16 April 2015

Throw Back Thursday (Best KPOP Collaborations)

 
 
 
Lollipop has been on replay for the past 4 days...

I mean, not only it's like, oh-so-catchy~ Just watching KPOP 5 years ago makes me tear up.



Seriously, THIS
 
Is definitely not THIS
 
 

How are THESE

THEM?

Okay, this is more of a Transformation Thursday than a TBT xD

Sure, they're all awfully hot and beautiful since ever, but come on~

I believe that Lollipop is a classic as well as one of the best collabs in the history of KoreanPOP.
From the vivid, bright, blindingly colorful outfits, to pre-surgery 2NE1.
I love Bom, I really do. She's my fav in 2NE1, but she looks much more beautiful in this MV. I ain't criticising or bashing, but Koreans have so much plastic surgery, it's too not-natural.
I guess I shouldn't be talking, because as I stated in previous posts, my dream is becoming a plastic surgeon. But they kind of overdo it to the point that it's like buying bread there.

Whatever happened to KPOP in those past 5 years.. I just want another collab like this one.  
I wonder what concept BigBang's comeback will be?

 
Does anyone else notice the transformation Daesung has been through?
 

CUTEEEEEE I CAN'T <33333

TO

HOT DAMN O.o
Damn, I almost can't recognize him~
 
 
OMG, watching this MV makes me so happy and I don't even know why =.=
Another addition to my Cheer Up list. LMAO maybe not...
 
Here's it is. You won't regret it, I promise xD
 
 
 
 
A few gifs, cuz WHY NOT >.<
 

 FYEAH OTP <3



 
 
 
 
 
Until next time... xoxo

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com