Wednesday 26 August 2015

EXO and their members loss cycle. (OPINIONATED RANT)

It's endless...

Starting with Kris.


Moving on to Luhan.


And now we have Tao.


EXO has been losing members slowly but enough to bring great pains to both fans and remaining members.



Thankfully, I learned to not get attached to exo because it seems this really is endless.



I also learned that Exo fans are only hurting themselves, because honestly the only reason SM is keeping exo is because they invested in them A LOT. Like A LOT!!


Buuuuuut they should've known better. Because tbqh I'm not against SM in this.

I'm more than sure you've heard this many times but I'll say it anyways;
They all KNEW and heard of what SM has done in the past!

They trained in that company for so long and if anything, the treatment probably got much, much better after they became top stars. So if the way they were getting treated was as bad as they claim, they could've left right then and joined another company if they're confident in their skills and talents.


This actually reminds me of 9MUSES and the QUOTE ON QUOTE "I'm going to become more popular than the other members and then leave the group and do a solo act". Yes. Yes that's exactly what they're doing.

And fans fool themselves into thinking that their idol is a pure angel who came from heaven but got mistreated by the meanies at the company (I admit that I was one of them)

But soon enough, I opened my eyes to outside whatever Koreaboo and other media sources planted in my head.

This is why, you need to choose your own conditions.

To handle your own talents.

To sum it up though, all I will say to the past members and to anyone planning to leave;


Great.

wonderful.
Thanks for everything anyways and I hope you're getting treated the way you want wherever you are now

Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com