Thursday 29 January 2015

Beauty Q&A!

This Q&A (questions and answer) is BeautySushi edition, so it's fantastic baby!

I'm just kidding, I copied it off some other blog. Just changed the answers... >.<
 
What is your current fashion obsession?
Long sweaters with black leggings and a scarf. And Timberlands ^.^
 
What is your current makeup obsession?
Covergirl (>‿◠)✌

What are you wearing today?
A cropped sweater with a pair of high waisted jeans and boots and a black scarf

Hair?
Plain old straight.

Do you nap a lot?
Umm no not really...but as soon as my head hits the pillow im gone.

Why is today special? 
Because I'm alive and healthy (✿◠‿◠)

What would you like to learn to do?
Speak fluent Korean and learn to dance or play the piano

What's for dinner today?
Salmon and steamed shrimp salad. Oh, and French fries ٩(˘◡˘)۶

What are you listening to right now?
Standing Egg US album... Great, great band :D
 
What is your favorite weather?
HOT PLEASE! ☀

What's the last thing you bought? 
An Aero chocolate bar to cheer up a friend ≧◠ᴥ◠≦✊

What are your essentials when traveling? -
Clean panties, Make up wipes, Makeup, chocolate, toothpaste, cleanser/toner/essence/moisturizer, night cream, eye cream... Oh my list goes ON and ON and ON.....

What's your style?
I really don't know. I wear a combination of so many different styles. I like to mix and match!

What is your most challenging goal right now?
Well, I'd like to be a plastic surgeon, but it's a toughy i'll tell you that. Study, study, study...

What is your favorite skin care line?
Etude House, I'll say. It just happened to work like magic on my skin!

If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
This is like the most obvious question ever! SEOUL!!! And if I had to be specific I'd probably say Cheongdam-dong... ;)

Favorite vacation spot?
Turkey!!!
 
Name the things you cannot live without?
My family, friends, kpop, kdrama & food >.<


How was your childhood?
 Awesome!

What would you like to have in your hands right now? 
$10 000 cheque, please!

What would you like to get rid of?
Not exactly get rid of, but fix... My teeth, and I'd love to have naturally straight hair..

What are you most excited for?
I'm going skiing with my friends in a few weeks!!!! How exciting is that?!
 
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
My grandparents' house overseas <3

Which countries have you visited?
Turkey, UK, Egypt, Lebanon.. that's all I could think of now ._.
 
 
 
And that's pretty much the end of this Q&A!
This is sorta the get-to-know-me-better kind of Q&A.
Leave a comment telling me what your favorite skin care or make up line is!


Annyeong~ <3

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com