Thursday 22 January 2015

My VIXX obsession!

Every now and then, I have a new KPOP obsession.
And this time, it happened to be VIXX <3

 
 

Ever since I heard their song Error, I've been so freaking obsessed!!!

I listened to EVERY dang song, watched VIXX TV, watched N's new drama, and oh, my gosh, they're angels! *heavenly choir*



I also think they have one of the best fandoms, where fans ignore all the negatives and just focus on the positives. And that's really unusual in Kpop for some reason.... Like I love exo but they're fans are just craycray!


As for my bias, I still haven't decided >.<
There's a little war in my heart between N, Ravi, and Leo.
I sorta love Ken too ~>.<~

I fell in love with N in general. His face, skin -if u dare say some his skin is so dark kind of joke, I'll hunt you down-, his personality, and his voice!


Then comes Ravi... Oh, Ravi. When he raps my feels just explode, like oh my gosh what are you doing to me >.<

Leo. WELL, I think Leo has the personality that Exo's Kris tried to show. Yes I know I used past tense, and yes, I do miss Kris and Luhan so so so much...
Going back to Leo's personality, his shyness or coldness or whatever just makes him really interesting.
ENOUGH SAID.

I also think he's really funny although he doesn't intend to be.



If you watched VIXX Diary, the episode when he was standing in the dark with a cake for N's birthday still makes me laugh when I think about it XD



So yeah, I'm in love with them..

Maybe it's just me, but every time I hear *I'm in love with you* I think of Birth of Beauty...Does it happen to anyone else??

Anyways, I think my love for VIXX is not just a simple admiration... they're really talented (singing, dancing, and live performances), their fans are also really loyal, and they're super cute and funny >.<

I'd love to hear who your KPOP obsession is? Bias? Favourite song? Leave a comment telling me!!! <3


Annyeong, beauties!

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com