Sunday 1 March 2015

March Cravings || 2015

original background source

HAVE YOU SEEN VIXX'S NEW ALBUM!!!!
G'AHHHHHH my feels <333333
I was writing a math test when the MV came out and I literally cried while watching it >.<
If you haven't YOU. MUST. LISTEN. TO. IT!!!!! #LoveEquation ^^

Anywaaaaays hahaha,
I've been craving chocolate for the past week and nobody has bought me any :'C
I've also been craving a lot of make-up and skin care products!
So here is a list of the products I'm yearning for this March!

1. Etude House Color In Liquid Lips $9.50

2. IOPE Colour fit lipstick $30.00
MLFAS~ a one-of-a-kind kdrama <3
 
3. Etude House Correct and Care CC Cream $12.66

4. The Face Shop Mango Seed Cleansing Butter $14.80

5. The Face Shop Chia Seed Watery Lotion $27.00
EXO-L feels ㅋㅋㅋ~
 
 6. THE FACE SHOP ARSAINTE Eco Therapy Iceberg Water O2 Mask $11.66
 
 7. My Lips Eat Cherry Aqua Tint $6.99
 8. Rose Cheek Talk #1 Rose Pink $9.99

 9. Skinfood Seaweed Waterproof Mascara $27.58
I have a weird fetish for curved mascaras! They're super easy to use and look so cool >.<
 
 10. Nature Republic Aloe Vera 92% Soothing Gel $9.99
 
 I don't wanna be greedy so this is enough~ hehehehe >.<
Have you tried any of these products? If you have which one is your favorite?
Would you recommend any of them? Are there any Korean skin care products that you would like to try?
Let me know by leaving a comment below ^^
 
 


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com