Saturday 28 March 2015

Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous! Oil Free Foundation - Review

Covergirl isn't an Asian brand, but I had to share this review with you because WHY NOT?!


Firstly, A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO 21 YRS OLD JACKSON FROM GOT7 ❤
Love u heaps 💖

Second, I'm deeply sorry for the mini-hiatus but I got distracted with fanfics for a while xD
Check out my profile on AFF and my most current story! Maybe drop a supportive comment on the way too ^^

This foundation has been promoted a ton on TV, YouTube, and magazines.
So I thought I might as well try it!

I'm usually not fond of foundation as they block the pores causing breakouts and such. But this one felt extremely light and covered the think that irks me the most in my face -red cheeks-.

This is what the liquid looks like.


Face looking unusually puffy and I look like an innocent 5 year old....ummm .-.


YAYs:

-Very light.
-Medium to full coverage. I don't have much that I need to cover so I won't judge.
-Inexpensive.

BOOs:

-Not recommended for oily/acne-prone skin. Although it says it's oil free, some people did breakout even more after using it....

Would I repurchase?

Probably not. Not that I don't like it! But I think I'm gonna stick to CC Creams as for now...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Little rant corner~
HAVE YOU SEEN EXO'S CALL ME  DADDY  BABY???
 
♪Call me Baby, Call me Baby,Call me Baby, Call me Baby...♫
 
Oh, my EXO-L feels >.<
What type of EXO-L are you?
Investigator who figures out 100 million things from a 1 min #Pathcode.. or the one who just drools at their hotness *cough* me *cough*
 
KOREAN VERSION ↓
 
CHINESE VERSION ↓
Although I'm sad that Luhan and Kris left EXO-M, I'm glad to see Tao getting more lines <3
Also, I wish the best for little Kyungsoo and Baek♥ kkkkk~
 
 
Until next time, xoxo








No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com