Monday 16 March 2015

Korean Lettuce Salad (Sangchu Geotjeori)

The best way for a beautiful skin is the inside-out treatment; being fit & eating healthy!
In other words: If you exercise regularly and eat healthy, you'll get a beautiful, healthy skin.
*BUT YOU STILL NEED TO GO ON WITH YOUR SKIN CARE ROUTINE*

Anyways, I'm here today with a healthy, yummy salad recipe~
This recipe is used with Korean BBQ or as filling in wraps, sandwiches, etc..
But I like to eat alone even, and that is due to the fact that I do not live Korea, thus I am unable to eat Korean food, BBQ and the likes 24/7.
Although that would be pretty awesome~
cr: to owner

Now, the ingredients for this salad ^^


You'll need:
this is not all, I don't use sesame seeds *not a big fan*
1 head green leaf lettuce
1-2 green onion
2 cloves of garlic - shredded or grind
1 tablespoon honey
1 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 teaspoon Korean red chili flakes (Gochugaru)
1 tablespoon white sesame seed
 
 
Instructions:
 
1. Toast the sesame seed on medium heat for a couple minutes, stir it around until it turns brown-ish, and grind the garlic.
 
2. Put the sesame oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, chili flakes, garlic, honey, and sesame seed in a bowl and mix them up.
Again, I didn't add any sesame seed
3. Cut up the lettuce and green onions.

 
4. Mix everything up and enjoy ~^o^~


I hope you guys like it! I use this as a side dish, and oh, my gosh~ I love it!

Make sure to try it and tell me what you think ^^
 

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com