Friday 12 June 2015

Top 5 best Kdrama fashionistas! (Female)


First of all, I'd like to sincerely apologize for not updating in so long >.<
I set a goal of maintaining a healthy lifestyle and I got sidetracked :/
BUT HEY, AREN'T YOU GLAD I'M BACK?!!
 
I have decided to host a Fashion Friday every week. Every Friday night at 9:30 p.m EST, we shall take pleasure in discovering the many undiscovered (ehh, maybe not) fashion trends in Kdramaland. With a new concept each time and a poll at the end.

This week's theme is Female Kdrama Fashionistas (duhh). ENJOY :)
After watching SOOOO many Korean Dramas, one can't help but notice their fashion sense. Here's a list of the Female leads (or not) who I think had the best style~
 


  • My Secret Hotel. (Yoo In Na)
To be honest, I think that Yoo In Na is very beautiful in every way. She has the looks, the perfect body, the personality and an astonishing style in clothing. Basically, she's life goals. Her baggy and on-point tendency striked and left me practically bowling over every time.
 
 
  • It's okay, that's love (Gong Hyo Jin)
If I was half as pretty as Hyo Jin... is something I've seen on tumblr sooo many times. And come on, can you blame them? Personally speaking, I fell in love with her in Master's Sun. She played the role so well that it took me some time to adjust to her strong/confident personality in IOTL.
 
  • My love from another star (Jeon Ji Hyun)
Choi Song-yi being The hottest star in South Korea in the drama, you can't say she wasn't fashion-forward. I considered her pretty in everything she wore; from cozy coats to skate-out outfits to high schooler style to up-to-date chic clothes. She rocked every apparel.
 
 
  • Hotel King (Lee Da Hae)
 
Although this drama was a bit too serious and fierce for my liking, it wasn't possible to not notice Mo Ne's polished style. From her epic entrance to her CEO attire, she left me dumbfounded.
 
 
  • Birth of a beauty (Han Ye Seul)
In spite of the fact that I disagree wholeheartedly with the message of the drama along with the fat-shaming, I thoroughly enjoyed Sa Ra's every attire. She made sure she was dressed with a dazzling sense, and had a head-to-toe polished appearance in each and every episode. She is a beauty after all...
 
 
As promised, here's a poll that you can vote on as many times as you'd like (refresh your page before voting again).
Is there someone I missed? Leave a comment below, letting me and everybody else know. Again, this is just my opinion!
Don't hurt me if someone you like isn't here >.<
 

Who do you think was the most fashionable from the ones listed?


Yoo In Na


Goo Hyo Jin


Jeon Ji Hyun


Lee Da Hae


Han Ye Seul


Poll Maker

 
Until next time,
xoxo
 




 

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com