Saturday 13 June 2015

The Face Shop - Real Nature Bamboo Mask Sheet (review)


I am back with yet another Face Shop Real Nature Mask review. And this time, I happened to come across the bamboo mask. Honestly, I don't think I've been as consistent with my skin care routine as I'd like to be. I blame school and life for that... Now let's get to the review;

This product's description claims that it's a
A hydrating & refreshing mask sheet containing bamboo extract to fill dehydrated skin with fresh hydration.


Just like any other Face Shop mask, the sheet is deeply immersed with serum, which I added to my bottle of extra-mask-sheet-serum collection.
The sheet was a bit too big for my face, but it wasn't impossible to put it on. The directions stated that the mask should be left on for 10-12 minutes, and as I mentioned in a previous review (read here), face masks should not dry on your face.
 
YAYs:
  • Deeply soaked in serum
  • Somewhat hydrates the skin
  • Not sticky
 
BOOs:
  • Smells extremely chemical
  • Mask sheet too big
  • Irritated my skin

Would I repurchase?
Sadly, probably not.

Rate:
☆☆½ /☆☆☆☆☆

The reason for that is because I really did not like the product. My face was very itchy and the product smelled so chemical I was thinking of taking it off if it wasn't for this review.
Of course, this doesn't apply to everyone, and maybe it's just me ><
Have you tried it yourself? What were the results, I'd love to know?!!


Until next time,
xoxo

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com