Friday 26 June 2015

Who wore it better? Turtlenecks; a kdrama male lead's affection (TOP FRIDAY)


A question to Kdrama stylist-nims; is showing a guy's neck against your religion?
In this week of Top Friday, I have a list of male actors in Korean Dramas that we see often who also have some weird fetish for turtle necks.
Grab a snack and make yourself at home, we're going on a little trip here... Also, please don't forget to vote at the end! I really wanna know your opinion(s), maybe even share some thoughts in a comment!!

Now, without further do, let's get this virtual trip started!



  • Cute as ever, Dal Po from Pinocchio

Ughhh, so I guess I now have a thing for Lee Jong Suk in turtlenecks .-.
The weird thing is, I absolutely despise turtlenecks. I always get second-hand embarrassments whenever I see someone wearing it. But how in Hell do I find him so cuddly and adorable?!!!

  • Kim Shin from Marry Him If You Dare
To be really honest with you, I never really was fund of this drama... Seeing the dude in a brown BROWN FOR LOVE'S SAKE turtleneck ticked me off...

  • Pretty much every guy in the Heirs
  1. Kim Tan



    2. Young Do

   3. Kim Won
So I'm guessing this stylist is a lil religious....

  • My Love From Another Star's unforgettable Do Min Joon
Well... sure, fine. It was wintery and cold and he just had to wear a turtleneck. Great.

  • Our sexy evil Chef; Kwon Jae-Hee from The Girl Who Sees Smells

This dude has successfully climbed to claim the spot of the no.1 craziest psychopath. Topped with a turtleneck. Although he was the only person with a bit of logic and common sense in this drama.
Aww, I guess we've reached the end of this trip... merp :/
Don't forget to vote for who you think wore it better *wink wonk*
Mind to share your thoughts on about this post?!
Who wore it better?

Ha-Myung/Dal Po

Kim Shin

No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com