Saturday 27 December 2014

Boxing Day Shopping!!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
IT'S BOXING WEEK!!!

Hey everyone! This is the last week of 2014 >.< Hope this year ends well~

I'm here today after shopping for a bit~ 4-5 hours maybe... I didn't buy much since there weren't many good deals. Also, I'm trying to save some cash and buy Exology Chapter 1: The Lost Planet <3

At first, I was a bit disappointed to not find a Christmas tree at the entrance like every year, but when I went to the upper level there was a bunch.
 

 
Anyways, the first store I entered was Bath & Body Works. I bought 3 hand sanitizers, a winter-scented room spray, and a little air freshening thingy... I got the cinnamon scent, cuz I have a weird obsession with cinnamon. Probably inherited from my mother ^^
 
This is the air freshening thingy.. I'm not sure what it's called >.< They come in different scents -this one is cinnamon- and you plug them in and they make the room smell like whatever scent you bought~
 
Then I went to Victoria's Secret and my mother bought me the Such a Flirt body collection. It contains a body butter, body wash, body scrub, and body mist <3
 
 
Of course, I had to go to The Face Shop! I didn't buy much but I had to go there. It's a routine. And oh, dear lord~ DO MIN JOON WAS ON THERE. A CARBOARD OF KIM FREAKING SOO HYUN!!!!!!
 
Just me and my hubby, you know >.<
I took a picture with him, obviously! It's probably the closest thing I can get to a real one <3
 
I also got a few face masks. I need a new toner since I'm running out of mine, but they didn't have any good deals :/
I got the Real Nature Mask Blueberry. I've been wanting to try it for a while.
 
 
 
And I bought the Hyaluronic acid essential mask. If it's essential, then I don't see why not?
 
 
Lastly, they gave me The Face Shop's Favorite Collection. Which contains; Smim Fermented Concentrated Total Treatment, Calming Seed Skin Resting Cream, Brightening Rice Water Cleansing Foam, Baby Face Hyaluronic Acid Aqua Drop Pack, Face It Aura Colour Control Cream SPF 30 PA++,  Face It Power Perfection BB Cream SPF 37 PA++. These are all samples though~
 
 I took a little break after that, and got myself a Second Cup Candy Cane Latte! If you haven't noticed, I'm sorta obsessed with candy canes >,<
 
 
 Ohhh~ I also saw the cutest outfit at Aeropostale! It's sooo adorable OMG <3
 
 Then it was lunch time~!!!!
 After eating, I visited Chapters and bought what I've been wanting to get for a while and that is;
 IF I STAY~!!!! I really want to read it before watching the movie >.<
 
And that's about it, really. I did buy a bunch of other stuff but they're not really essential.
Happy new year's beauties (=^.^=)
 
*I am not trying to brag in any way or shape or form.*
 
 
 Song of the day- Exology Chapter 1: The Lost Planet CD1 >.<
 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com